Epson WorkForce 500 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – Epson WorkForce 500 Printer All-in-one is perfect for home office or small company with the ability to produce the best quality laser and black and white print. Plus it can produce stand-alone copies without COMPUTER, provide fax capability, scan files as well as images for archiving or reproduction, or even function as a stand-alone photo center with the capacity to print images from sd card or PictBridge-enabled gadget Moreover, with using Epson DURABrite Ultra’s exclusive ink, your prints will of course not be completely dry, but will certainly last for generations, or even survive with stainless steel without stains – the problem lies with most inkjet printers.
Apart from all these fantastic functions, the Epson WorkForce 500 uses up to 3 times less energy than regular laser printers – saves your lending while saving your settings.
Epson WorkForce 500 allows customers to print images without using a computer system. With a built-in sd card slot and PictBridge interface, it’s easy to insert your photos directly into the system. And the 2.5-inch LCD screen allows customers to easily identify exactly what images will be printed and attended for basic editing, so your images look best.
Print old pictures without a computer system and instantly fix unused images properly using Automatic Picture Repair with innovative facial discovery, send faxes of all types of notes, as well as legal dimensions and shadow faxes as fast as 3 seconds per page, plus units have valuable fax features such as 60 digits fast and can receive as many as 180 web pages in memory, imperfect print paper is faded, and waterproof – also keeps it fun, as well as published files will have high quality of laser printers, Epson WorkForce 500 can save you paper with makes it easy to print notes on both sides. The built-in ADF can automatically feed up to 30 pages to scan, send faxes, or copy the multi-page paper quickly and easily. Epson WorkForce 500 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson WorkForce 435 Driver Download
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – / Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
How to Set Up Your Epson WorkForce 500 Windows :
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Epson WorkForce 500 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Epson WorkForce 500 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Epson WorkForce 500 Mac :
Setting up Epson WorkForce 500 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Epson WorkForce 500 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Epson official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WorkForce 500:
Setting up the wireless connection of Epson WorkForce 500 on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.